Follow minimalandfashion

lunedì 30 luglio 2012

Pois, pois and pois! Louis Vuitton meets Yayoi Kusama

THE ENCOUNTER OF TWO ARTISTS: MARC JACOBS, FASHION DESIGNER AND ARTISTIC DIRECTOR OF THE MAISON LOUIS VUITTON, AND YAYOI KUSAMA, PAINTER, SCULPTOR AND WRITER. 

The result is a creative collection, very colorful, whose leading thread is the Polka Dot, an obsession in Kusama's works. 
Here the most significant pieces of the collection with a short comment made by me!
Hope you enjoy!



I really appreciate the Monogram Vernis with the imprinted monogram and the dots decoration on it! Love the colour too!!







The same statement for the material, but this time the colour is too much girlish....

Always the same about the material, this time the color is more sober and elegant!




This time LOVE THE NYLON MONOGRAM! I adore this kind of fabric on LV bags! In my opinion this is the most beautiful bag in the Louis Vuitton Kusama collections!



Here again love the monogram nylon and what about the colour... I prefer the yellow one!
Good form factor... a little bit different from the classic bags you can see everywhere.The fabric is the Monogram Vernis and the model is called "Papillon bag".

On this Papillon bag I like this red & white more than the other first seen... Perhaps because of the handle in white cowhide leather.
A clutch! Very beautiful both the Vernis and the colour... but in a cluch I don't wanna see the long handles!
A luxurious cover for a very trendy agenda!! I totally approve it!


This wallets are breathtaking!!! The thing I love the more is the monogram impressed in the Polka Dots Vernis!
An agenda cover which is more "classic" because of the clean monogram, but inside the are the Yayoi Kusama's Polka Dots!! 
Bangle! I really love it!! Too fashion!! I want a male version!!! 



Cool bracelets! Love the leather!



A watch too!! I hope that is has a solid feeling because the colors tend to make it classified as an object just for children, which actually it is NOT!




I'm not convinced by this glasses... I would have preferred bigger dots...



Ballerinas! As I've already said I LOVE the Nylon Monogram! Stunning the bow! It's marvelous, awesome, trendy, sexy!!!! Everything!!


I prefer the upper ballerina... but the white bow is fantastic too! I really like this kind of bows!








Stunning decolleté! The glimpsed monogram gives a lot of elegance to the shoes! Yes, the right word is ELEGANCE!


This decolleté too is very very cool!! The monogrammed bow is exceptional! It is ravishing!!










Very stylish but only for girls who have small ankles! Remember it!







 Only three pictures for the clothes because the focus of the collections was made by the accessories!
Anyway the clothes are really original, with an oriental inspiration and excellent fabric, such as silk!!



PLEASE COMMENT AND FOLLOW MY BLOG!!!!


10 commenti:

  1. so amazing photos!
    I just found your blog and I love it!
    check my blog if you want and maybe we could follow each other:)

    http://xouxounitsa.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. OK! I'll follow your blog and you follow back!!! Thank you for the lovely comment! I appreciated it!

      Elimina
  2. what a temptation!!! i want all!!!
    http://www.trendsection.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Yes, they are really a temptation! It's a pity that they cost more than the already very expensive Louis Vuitton products... I'd like to be millionaire! Follow my blog and I will follow back yours!

      Elimina
  3. amazing collection!

    Please support my up and coming blog about life and fashion in Los Angeles by following it on Bloglovin ;) I will follow back ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Certainly! I'll follow your blog via Bloglovin' but you follow mine too!!

      Elimina
    2. Just followed you and waiting for you to follow back ;) Let me know!

      LA By Diana Live Magazine

      Elimina
  4. non sono ancora pienamente convinta di questa scelta di Vuitton....non so perchè..devo capirla ancora bene :)

    RispondiElimina
  5. Marc Jacobs vuole sempre collaborare con grandi artisti per rendere più prestigiose ed elevate le sue collezioni. E Yayoi Kusama era una possibilità per farlo in modo insolito, curioso e stravolgente! O almeno, questa è la mia opinione!!!

    RispondiElimina

I would be grateful if you leave a comment here! Thank you!